Instead of having time to mourn and reflect when a loved one passes away, family members are often bombarded with difficult decisions and planning responsibilities. At Greenlawn Memorial Gardens Cemetery and Mausoleum, we offer a wide variety of pre-arrangement options so you can ensure your wishes are met. Pre-planning allows you to make the decisions for your burial in a calm and relaxed manner.
Rather than leaving the guess work to family during a difficult time, planning ahead ensures that you receive the type of service and memorial location you desire. It also saves money, giving you the ability to purchase over time. Family members of those who have passed often consider a pre-arranged burial a gift of love. It frees them of financial and planning burdens during a time when their moments should be spent remembering you and tending to the emotional needs of loved ones. It is not a question of whether it will be done but rather when and by whom it must be done.
Benefits of Pre-Planning
- You choose what type of arrangements are made, or if married, you and your spouse can decide together rather than leaving all the decisions to the remaining partner.
- You have the time to consider all the possible options and can avoid mistakes made in haste or made when your judgement is impaired by sorrow.
- You can setup your choice on monthly payments (at death cemetery expenses have to be paid up front).
- You may qualify for discounts (only available pre-need).
- You can lock in cemetery costs at today’s prices and not have to worry about future price increases.
Life insurance is good, but no amount of insurance will remove the physical and mental burden from the shoulders of a loved one!
Call us at (757) 488-2546 or fill out the form on our website, and we’ll set up a visit at our Chesapeake office or even in your Hampton Roads home to discuss your options. We’re conveniently located and ideal for visitation, just minutes from Suffolk, Isle of Wight, Portsmouth and Norfolk.