At Greenlawn Memorial Gardens, we know that every person’s plans and financial situation are unique. We will specially design a plan to fit your needs, whether you’re arranging for an immediate need or planning for the future.
We offer a wide variety of services and options for burial in our beautiful western Chesapeake cemetery, just minutes from Suffolk and Portsmouth, including ground burial, mausoleums and the placement of cremated remains. Many people who come to plan a burial have never considered many of the questions that arise during the arrangement process:
- Will the person be buried or cremated?
- If cremated, what will the family do with the ashes?
- If traditional burial, do you prefer ground burial or mausoleum entombment?
- Is there adjoining space for a spouse or other family member?
- What type of vaults and/or markers are allowed?
- What will the bronze marker look like?
- Will you plan to have the person’s spouse memorialized beside them?
- What are the costs involved?
- Are payment plans available?
As you can see, planning a burial can be quite complicated and overwhelming. Fortunately, our cemetery staff has the knowledge and experience to gently guide you through the decision-making process, while making sure your desires are met and your budget considered.